Top 5 Reasons to Choose Georgetown Chiropractic
1. 10 Minute Wait Guarantee!- We are the only practice in town that offers a 10 minute wait guarantee. If you wait more than 10 minutes past your scheduled appointment, your visit is FREE.
2. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- We promise the BEST Chiropractic visit you have ever had, or the visit is FREE. While we cannot guarantee your results, we can guarantee you will be treated like a VIP.
3. Education- In addition to great hands-on chiropractic care, our patients get something else of great value - education! We'll teach you how to do the specific stretches and exercises to help relieve your pain and prevent it from coming back.
4. Wellness First- No unnecessary x-ray exposure- only when and where you need it! If you do need x-rays you'll be referrred to a professional x-ray facility for the best possible results.
5. Experience- Dr. Fox has more than 20 years experience treating people with a myriad of problems.
If you among the fortunate, you may never need to see a chiropractor, and you probably fall into one of the following categories:
- You were born lucky - with great genes, no congenital structural problems, and a healthy, nurturing childhood.
- You have avoided injury- no incidences of sports, work, auto or other injury
- You don't live in a high-stress environment- no repetitive stress from work (sitting at a desk, driving a truck, swinging a hammer) or play (sitting and knitting, driving a golf ball, swinging a tennis racket or lacrosse stick)
- You have a great disposition- avoiding habitual muscle tension and poor posture
- You eat right- proper nutrition plays a part to develop and maintain a sound mind and body
The combination of effective evaluation and treatment I provide is 100% focused on you as an individual. You have a unique body, mind, and history to consider. Gentle (I can be light as a feather), strong (many patients love my deeper soft tissue massage, trigger point work, and powerful active stretching), or in between. Together, we do what works best for you.
I work with people with different problems, body types, ages, injuries, conditions and activity levels- from couch potatoes to weekend warriors to high performance athletes.
If you live in Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, Weston or of course, Georgetown, my office is convenient to you. Commute from Danbury or Norwalk on Route 7? You can't miss it.
Almost every person in pain has a neuromusculoskeletal problem, a fancy name for a common problem - something that hurts, feels funny or doesn't move right, anywhere in the body. Pain after an auto accident, gardening, or your favorite sport? Soreness and stiffness in your neck after sitting at a computer for hours? End of the day "regular" or "normal" headache? Low back or hip stiffness after sitting? Pain after "moving wrong" or "sleeping funny?" All are examples of neuromusculoskeletal problems. All can be helped.
This time of year gardening injuries are popular. Year round, the most typical problems of this type include:
- Neck pain and stiffness. Always tight and sore, worse when on your phone or computer a lot.
- Pain with names like sciatica, degenerating spine, disc problems, text neck, tension headache, TMJ, rotator cuff, plantar fascitis. You know those names.
- Pain, ache or stiffness across the shoulders and upper back.
- Pain, tingling, numbness, weakness or a heavy feeling down the arms.
- Frequent pain between the shoulder blades. Gets worse when you use your computer a lot.
- Headaches, even "that regular headache" when you are tired or stressed.
- Lower back pain, sometimes with sciatic or disc pain down one of your legs.
- Buttocks, hip, thigh, knee, leg and feet problems.
- Mental and physical fatigue.
- Auto, sports and work injury. These give many of the above symptoms.
- Simply not feeling your best.
Proudly serving Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, Weston and of course Georgetown