If you count yourself among the fortunate, you may never need to see a chiropractor, and you probably fall into one of the following categories:
- You were born lucky - to be born with great genes and no congenital structural problems
- You have avoided injury- no incidences of sports, work, auto or other injury
- You don't live in a high-stress environment- no repetitive stress from work (sitting at a desk, driving a truck, swinging a hammer) or play (sitting, knitting, driving a golf ball, swinging a tennis racket or lacrosse stick)
- You have a great disposition- avoiding habitual muscle tension and poor posture
- You eat right- proper nutrition have played a part to develop a sound mind and body
Even if you do fall into one or more of these categories, my customized exercise and daily stretching programs can help develop a strong, flexible spine, and my BackSafe and SittingSafe, class can show you how to use your strong, flexible spine correctly.
Then you'll most likely never need a chiropractor, and you should be blessed with an abundance of good health and vitality!
Now if you do not meet all the above criteria and you're suffering now, perhaps I can help you. I've been a chiropractor for more than 20 years and have helped thousands of people through my combination of chiropractic adjusting, soft tissue work, neruromuscular re-education and rehabilitation. Almost everyone I see has some kind of a neuromusculoskeletal problem, a long name for one of the most common things afflicting people everyday. Neuromusculskeletal simply means related to the nerves, muscles and/or skeleton, so it does cover a pretty wide area of our lives.
The most typical problem of this type my patients have are, from head to toe:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Pain across the shoulders and upper back
- Pain, tingling, numbness, weakness or a heavy feeling down the arms
- Mid and lower back pain
- Buttocks, hip, thigh, knee, leg or feet problems.
If you've checked online or have already unsuccessfully seen a doctor you know some of the official names, also listed from cranium to phalange.
- Tension headache or migraine
- Cervical disk bulge or herniation with radiation
- Cervical stenosis
- Rotator cuff
- Tennis or golfers elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lumbar protruding disc
- Plantar fascitis
Most of these problems, most of the time, are mostly resolvable, and many can be completely resolved. No matter how much they hurt at first or at their worst.
A Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
Facility- We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Appointments- If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone (203) 544-9291 or email (email@example.com) Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
Financial- We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
Cancellation- Please provide sufficient notice.
992 Danbury Rd Georgetown, CT 06829
Proudly serving Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, Weston and of course Georgetown